Bodum Bean French Press 0.35L / 3 Cup Black
The BEAN French press coffee maker is based on our iconic French press brewing system, with one rather useful upgrade: an innovative locking lid that retains the heat of your freshly brewed cup of joe for longer and prevents accidental spillages.
This modern French press coffee maker is a stylish addition to any kitchen. The premium quality borosilicate glass carafe is wrapped in protective and colorful BPA-free plastic – simply choose your color to match your style! The lid is held in place by a clever silicone gasket that has an insulating effect on your coffee, but opens with a simple push of the lever when you’re ready to pour.
And of course, this environmentally friendly method of brewing still offers the most important thing of all – a full-bodied, flavorsome and delicious cup of coffee!
Main Features & Benefits
• Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
• Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
• The carafe is encased in a protective, lightweight, BPA-free plastic.
• Innovative locking lid system that keeps coffee hotter for longer while preventing accidental spillages.
• Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
• More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
• Available in a choice of colors and capacities.
• Easy to use and easy to clean.
• Dishwasher safe.
How it Works
1: The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
2: Place the BEAN on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
3: Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
4: Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
5: Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
6: Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.
|Item Type||Coffee Press|