Bodum Bistro Nouveau Tea Press 1.5 litre-Black
Master the art of the perfect brew with the BISTRO NOUVEAU Tea Press. This innovative glass teapot with infuser is based on our French press brewing system to ensure an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste.
This elegant tea press is as practical as it is functional. Crafted from borosilicate glass that’s both heat and taste-resistant, its clarity means you can observe your tea as it’s gently infusing until it reaches your preferred strength. Then simply press the plunger down to stop the brewing process.
Finished with a stainless steel band and black plastic lid and handle, the BISTRO NOUVEAU Tea Press takes precision brewing to a whole new level. It’s versatile too, ideal for use with green, black or white tea and with herbal infusions, and with tealeaves or teabags – the efficient brewing process means you can even use high-quality tealeaves more than once.
Main Features & Benefits:
• Innovative glass tea press with infuser that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser
• Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter
• Made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that doesn’t alter or impair the flavor of your beverage
• Clear glass teapot lets you see when your tea is at its preferred strength
• The strainer is made from durable stainless steel, capable of withstanding many years of use
• Plastic handle provides a safe, ergonomic grip
• Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags
• Easy to use and easy to clean
Use & Care
• Place the BISTRO NOUVEAU Tea Press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
• Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
• Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
• Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
• Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process. Serve and savor.
• Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and after each subsequent use, and dry thoroughly.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz
|Item Type||Coffee Maker|