About the BISTRO 2-Slice Toaster
Toast your bread to perfection with the BISTRO 2-slice toaster. With five variable browning settings – taking your bread from light and golden to dark and bronzed, and everything in between – your toast will be done exactly the way you like it, every time.
This bread toaster is packed with useful features, including a defrost button for toasting frozen bread and a cancel button for complete control. Adjustable grates ensure a snug fit whatever thickness of bread you’re using, and there’s a handy pop-up warming rack for smaller sized toasted treats, like crumpets, croissants and rolls.
Finished with a texturized rubber exterior that’s cool to the touch, easy to wipe clean and available in a choice of colors, the BISTRO 2-slice toaster is the perfect combination of functionality and design – and a stylish addition to any kitchen.
Main Features & Benefits:
• 2-slice bread toaster with defrost and cancel buttons
• Five variable browning and temperature settings for complete control over your toast
• Pop-up warming rack suitable for crumpets, croissants, rolls and other smaller sized toasty treats
• Adjustable grates for a secure fit around your food
• Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
• Cool-touch, rubberized exterior that’s easy to wipe clean
• Footed base with cord retainer for safe and neat storage
• Available in a choice of colors to suit your kitchen style.
Use & Care:
Before using for the first time, operate the toaster without any bread inside for five minutes to eliminate the ‘new’ smell.
Always unplug the toaster before cleaning. To clean the inside, tip the toaster upside down over the sink and shake gently.
After toasting, wait for the toaster to cool down, then slide out the crumb tray and empty it. The exterior can be wiped over with a damp cloth and dried.
How It Works:
1: Place the 2-slice toaster on a flat, heatproof surface and plug it in. Insert up to two slices of bread into the toasting slots, choose the required setting, and push down the control lever until it locks.
2: If you’re using frozen bread, push the defrost button immediately, and if warming buns or croissants lift the integrated warming rack to the appropriate height.
3: The toaster will stop automatically, and you can cancel at any time by pressing the stop button.