Bodum Chambord Tea Pot 1.3 litre - Copper
Time for tea? Whether craving your morning cuppa, enjoying an afternoon tea break or savoring a soothing infusion before bedtime, the CHAMBORD glass teapot with infuser will bring out the best of your tealeaves.
Expertly crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, the CHAMBORD teapot is a unique bowl shape with a generous stainless steel filter that gives you complete control over the steeping process. Watch the tealeaves swirl freely as they infuse until they reach your preferred strength. Then simply pop the infuser out, replace the lid to keep your tea lovely and warm, and sit back and enjoy.
Encased in a stylish stainless steel frame with an ergonomic plastic handle for easy pouring, the CHAMBORD glass teapot with infuser is ideal for use with green, black or white tea and with herbal infusions. It’s sure to make your tea ritual extra special.
Main Features & Benefits:
• Stylish glass teapot with infuser that allows you to boil delicious, flavorful tea
• Body is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the taste of your brew
• Teapot encased in a stainless steel frame with standing legs to prevent tipping
• The stainless steel filter that allows tealeaves to swirl freely and gives them the space they need to reach their full potential
• Clear glass teapot means you can see when your tea has reached your preferred strength
• Plastic lid and handle for a heat-resistant, ergonomic grip
• Easy to use and easy to clean
• Dishwasher safe
How it Works:
1: Place the CHAMBORD teapot on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface.
2: Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
3: Pour in hot water.
4: Place the lid on the teapot, and let your tea brew – we recommend 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
5: Once your tea is at its preferred strength, remove the lid and pull out the filter. Replace the lid to keep your tea warm, then serve and savor.
Use & Care:
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
|Item Type||Coffee Maker|